Tuesday, June 9, 2009

★ I Heart Revolution is truly a "Masterpiece"

Recently, at a Hillsongs United Concert I purchased the "I Heart Revolution" T-shirt. I had already seen the design on the album cover, but when I saw the shirt, I fell in love with it all over again. I rarely give a compliment of this caliber, but this design is truly a MASTERPIECE! From afar off you see a semi-modern, mosaic looking "I ♥." with a picture of the statue "Christ the Redeemer" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil right in the middle of the heart, but when you look closer you find that the design is a collage of pictures from all around the world. Pictures from Africa, Asia, India, Australia, and the USA; Pictures of children, tigers, astronauts, elephants, snowboarders, the statue of Liberty, palm trees, and even the moon! For the past few days I have been studying this design and I have been astonished at how much thought and precision was put into it. This is how all design should be!!! Below is a snapshot of the detail. Click here to purchase the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment