Tuesday, September 8, 2009

★ Creative at Heart Ad

Recently I stumbled over a wonderful find on DaFont.com. This san-serif beauty called "Champagne & Limousines" has the style and poise of famous fashion fonts such as Avant Garde and Futura, yet it has a unique quality that stole my heart. After test driving the font, I decided that I had to use it for RJS's marketing! So I contacted the talented typographer, Lauren Thompson and made a donation to her work in exchange for rights to use Champagne & Limousines commercially. Above is the first of many ads and promotions for Rob Jelinski Studios that will use this sleek typeface. Click here to visit Lauren's dafont page or here to visit her blog. If you are a fan of my "Creative at Heart" ad or of Champagne & Limousines, leave a comment and show some love.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much for the super nice mention and link. And of course, thank you very much, for the donation you also made for commercial use of my font, that was quite generous and dubious of you :) I do hope that you get much use out of the font and again achieve what it is you hoped to with the font, it is yours to use commercially. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions, or even if you wanted to share something new you've designed. You are a talented graphic designer, keep up the good work :)Have a swell day :)

    ReplyDelete