Friday, October 16, 2009

★ Good Morning Inspiration

Generally people love my work, (some hate it too, but this is my ink pad so we won't focus on my haters) and they wonder what sparks an idea in my head or how am I able to create what they envision? I answer these questions by saying inspiration. God is my first inspiration and the second is my beautiful wife, Gina. Gina always believes in me and has always taken time over the years to tell me keep going, one day you're gonna reach the stars! When I hear her voice, see her smile, or look at the gleam in her eyes, I feel like I can do anything. I feel like Biggie must have felt in 1994 when he taped his first music vid and rapped the immortal words "It was all a dream • I used to read Word Up magazine • Salt 'n' Pepa and Heavy-D up in the limousine." At that moment he felt like he had made it; he became something- like he was living his dream. Even though I still have a long way to go, everyday I see my wife and think "Good Morning Inspiration" and I am ready to face the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment