Monday, February 21, 2011

★ RJS Marketing Cheat Sheet

Recently, Rising Tide Capital, one of CNN's "HEROES," contacted me with the invitation to coach some of their up-and-coming entrepreneurs. I was delighted at the opportunity to invest into my local community. After carefully sifting through strategies and tactics I have learned from studying rock-star companies like Apple®, MTV™, Timberland®, and StarBucks Coffee®, and from my own eight years of personal experience, I wrote the "Marketing Cheat Sheet" booklet.

This simple guide will teach you how to firmly establish your company's identity and personality by using design, branding, and marketing to create a consistent and memorable impression on your target audience.

Click here to read through these helpful tips today, absolutely FREE!

Please note that you need Adobe® Reader to view this booklet. Click Here to download Adobe® Reader. Control-Click or Right-Click the link to download the pdf file to your computer for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment